BioStorage Technologies is the premier, global provider of comprehensive sample management solutions for the bioscience industry
BioStorage Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is privately held and headquartered in North America in Indianapolis, Indiana with an additional full-service site in Europe near Frankfurt, Germany. Our mission is to provide our clients with world class, biorepository services, exceeding clients’ expectations of service, value and quality while setting the industry standard for the storage, management & logistics of samples.
Offering onsite or offsite sample management of sample assets, BioStorage Technologies manages the complete life-cycle of samples. With a team of global sample experts, state-of-the-art temperature-controlled storage facilities, and a real-time web-based sample intelligence and tracking system, the company supports customers in maximizing opportunities, minimizing risk and reducing the cost of sample management.
The unique advantages of BioStorage Technologies
- Consulting—Expert consulting on Good Storage Practices, global transport standards, standard operating procedures and business continuity planning to mitigate risk and optimize your resources
- Consolidation—Comprehensive management of the sample lifecycle through consolidation of sample data into one technology system for faster retrieval, more flexible tracking and enhanced security
- Control—Enhanced control of sample asset data within one technology system, ISISS®, for faster go/no-go decisions and expansion into future research
- Compliance—Improved chain of custody of your samples and easier audit trail tracking for adherence to quality and regulatory compliance standards in order to support product approvals
- Cost-Reduction—Reduced cost of sample management and increased project ROI through more efficient sample and data management processes, enabling you to refocus resources on your core competencies