The window to your samples
Through our consolidated global sample management capabilities and technology, you gain the advantage of real-time inventory control, while reducing both cost and the risk of non-compliance. Our company has built the most powerful sample management technology system in the industry, our Intelligent Specimen Inventory Storage System, ISISS®. ISISS® technology provides you total visibility and control of your sample assets from anywhere in the world. ISISS®, an intelligent way to manage scientific sample assets.
Whether you decide to outsource your sample management or prefer an onsite sample management solution, ISISS® technology provides you with fast, flexible and secure control of your valuable sample information.
- Fast—Retrieve sample data in seconds to support faster data analysis, 24/7 from anywhere in the world via a global database.
- Flexible—Find the exact storage location of sample assets by room, storage unit and position in storage, and store up to 999 data points associated with each sample.
- Secure—Access to a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, uneditable database with a secure login to protect valuable scientific sample data for future research utilization.
At BioStorage Technologies, our innovative ISISS® technology provides
- Single Global Database—Support faster decision-making by gaining 24/7 access to and control of all sample data within a single global database.
- Custom Data Reporting—Choose the specific information you want to see in a report to support improved data analysis and save reports for faster data access.
- Global Shipping Requests—Select the samples you want to ship across all your studies and receive delivery of these samples within 24 hours of request.
- Easy Search Features—Utilize a simple keyword search feature and point-and-click technology to obtain the information you need at your fingertips when you need it.
- Complete Chain of Custody—Maintain a historical electronic audit trail of samples and link aliquots to parent samples, enabling you to support improved sample data tracking and compliance for future regulatory audits and research study utilization.
- Flexible Sample Reporting—Use your preferred bar-code nomenclature or choose a study-specific, custom bar code label to improve sample tracking.
- Real-Time Access to Data—Access the location and status of samples 24/7 to support improved data tracking and integrity.
For more information contact BioStorage Technologies.