BioStorage Technologies’ Strategic Partners
- ELPRO—Our freezers integrate ELPRO technology that records temperatures four times per second. Recognized as a leading worldwide provider of advanced data logging equipment, ELPRO serves the pharmaceutical, laboratory, logistics, food storage and climate control industries.
- Praxair—Our solution for vapor-phase nitrogen requirements. The company is a globally recognized provider of temperature-controlled gases for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
- FedEx—Our headquarters is strategically located within five minutes of the world’s second-largest FedEx hub. As a leading provider of global shipping, FedEx operates a network linking us to more than 220 countries and territories, often within 24 to 48 hours.
- Tissue Bank at the IU Simon Cancer Center—We financially support the Tissue Bank at the IU Simon Cancer Center which is the only repository in the world for normal breast tissue and matched serum, plasma and DNA. By studying normal tissue, they accelerate research for the causes and prevention of breast cancer.
- RUCDR Infinite Biologics—Our Bioprocessing Solutions alliance with RUCDR Infinite Biologics provides the bioscience industry with an integrated, state-of-the-art scientific approach and technology infrastructure for the delivery of advanced sample bioprocessing and biobanking solutions BioProcessing Solutions