BioStorage Technologies provides flexible and cost-effective biological specimen sample management, storage and logistics either within our global biorepository facilities or onsite at your location
A sample is an important asset that is managed to meet a specific research or clinical purpose and provides potential future value to the owner. BioStorage Technologies can help you to manage, protect and leverage the value of every sample through our comprehensive sample management services.
- Sample Management Consulting — Learn how BioStorage Technologies can help you save millions of dollars by improving the management of sample assets
- Sample Supply Chain — Learn how we support active clinical trials by providing sample collection, transport and protection services
- Sample Logistics — Learn how our logistics experts offer the industry’s most expedient sample shipping and retrieval services
- Sample Relocation — Learn how you can successfully and efficiently transport samples from one location to another while saving 30% off traditional transport rates
- Sample Preparation — Learn how to protect your sample assets, control quality and extend sample life by renewing them into multiple resources
- Sample Storage — Learn how to protect and leverage your valuable sample assets by outsourcing to the premier global leader in comprehensive scientific sample asset management
BioStorage Technologies’ biological sample management services enable you to
- Receive expert consulting advice and resources to support sample management either on your location or ours.
- Protect the integrity of scientific sample assets and unlock their research value through our sample life management cycle services, proven and audited quality-assurance processes, biological specimen storage, and innovative sample management technology.
- Consolidate valuable assets and optimize resource utilization when you partner with the industry leader in sample management services.
- Ensure scientific sample assets arrive at the right place, at the right time and in the right condition with a trained team of storage and logistics experts and a flexible suite of relocation services.
- Improve scientific sample asset compliance by utilizing GxP industry standards and increase quality control of sample data through innovative technology meeting FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Maximize return on investment of scientific sample assets to improve resource utilization, minimize risk, and reduce costs.
For more information contact BioStorage Technologies.