BioStorage Technologies’ facilities offer the industry’s most expedient sample and specimen logistics services with temperature quality assurance
Shipping samples involves more than getting to a destination on time. Getting them there safely — and compliantly — is essential. Our sample & specimen logistics services teams consider everything from choosing the best courier and packaging for your job, to potential challenges from customs or flight delays.
Our highly trained global cold chain logistics team handles hundreds of shipments a week and millions of samples worldwide. We can provide an on-site transfer team to handle the details of moving numerous samples for you, or even supply you with pre-conditioned shipping kits for you to package samples for relocation.
BioStorage Technologies’ facilities are strategically located near major international shipping providers, allowing the most expedient shipping and retrieval.
Our Logistical Expertise Includes:
- Pre-conditioned, validated — We will prepare your packaging so that it maintains the temperature for a minimum of 72 hours and is also certified to ISTA requirements.
- Temperature-Controlled Packaging — Packaging we custom design to meet your specific sample and shipping requirements.
- Custom transportation — When traditional couriers are unable to meet sample transport needs, custom transportation solutions are designed and scheduled.
- Tracking — Packages are tracked from the time they leave our premises until they arrive safely at their final destination.
- Re-icing samples — We have the ability to re-ice/re-package samples in transit as necessary to ensure samples remain in temperature compliance.
- Documentation assistance — Our transport teams are certified supply chain experts and assist you in preparing all domestic, international, hazardous, nonhazardous and customs shipping documentation so that unexpected shipment delays are avoided.
- Dry ice supply — Our dry ice inventory and resupply program keeps you from having to deal with managing these supplies.
- Domestic and international certifications — Our IATA, US DOT and ADR training and certifications allow us to handle the transportation of any unusual shipment.
For more information contact BioStorage Technologies.