Protect and leverage your valuable biological sample assets with quality assurance by outsourcing to the global leader in comprehensive scientific sample asset storage & management
BioStorage Technologies will help you develop a biological sample management strategy, organize your portfolio and secure your inventory. Our global operations offer complete short-term and long-term storage solutions. We store, at multiple temperatures, any biological sample in various phases of clinical trial testing, in addition to tissue and many other sample types listed on this page.
Sample Temperature-Controlled Storage
- Liquid nitrogen storage (-190°C)
- Ultra low-temperature storage (-70°C and -80°C)
- Cold storage (-20°C and 5°C)
- Controlled Room Temperature (15°C – 27°C).
|Examples of Sample Types Stored|
Storage strategies are developed around the following
- Sample Temperature Monitoring – Whether you have samples requiring controlled room temperature storage or -190ºC storage, we have numerous systems in place to ensure temperature remains steady at all times.
- Compliance and Quality Assurance – We have over 150 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in place to help ensure absolute sample integrity and total regulatory compliance.
- Tracking and Guaranteed 24-Hour Retrieval – We give you visibility of your inventory and provide expedient retrieval and shipment of your samples.
- Facility Security and Business Continuity Plans – To protect your samples at all times, we have multiple levels of security in place and a full contingency plan.
For more information contact BioStorage Technologies.