Sample Supply Chain
BioStorage Technologies supports the sample supply chain of your active clinical trial and pilot programs with bio sample kitting
We provide a broad spectrum of sample supply chain management services and processes to support active clinical trial and pilot programs sample collection, such as clinical trial protocol-specific kits, sample transport and comprehensive sample protection services.
- Kit design and supply consulting — Through long-standing partnerships with trusted global supply chain logistics providers, BioStorage Technologies is able to offer customers custom bio sample kitting development capabilities. Depending upon your preferences, you can order kits through us, or we can help you establish a direct working relationship with one of our kit providers. Sample kits are easily customized to your study requirements.
- Monitor and reconcile patient visits with samples collected
- Collection kits, study materials and supplies are transported to your clinical trial sites
- Post-collection kits are transported to testing sites or to our global biorepositories for storage
- Patient consent tracking is provided and stored with our ISISS technology system which maintains FDA 21 CFR Compliance
- De-identification and anonymization services are offered
- Sample preparation services support — DNA, RNA, and PMBC processing and storage
- Sample storage and continuous temp monitoring
For more information contact BioStorage Technologies.