Comprehensive Sample Management Solutions
BioStorage Technologies, Inc. is the premier, global provider of comprehensive sample management solutions for the bioscience industry. Offering flexible onsite, offsite and hybrid models for the smartsourcing of research assets, BioStorage Technologies provides a complete life-cycle of sample management solutions. With an expert team of global sample consultants, industry-leading temperature-controlled storage facilities, and state-of-the-art virtual sample management and bioprocessing solutions, the company supports its customers in maximizing opportunities, minimizing risk and reducing costs.
The premier global provider of comprehensive sample management solutions, BioStorage Technologies offers flexible onsite, offsite & hybrid models for the management of your sample assets.
+65 (3) 1583804
China Central Place, Tower 3
77 Jianguo Road
Beijing 100025, China
+86 (10) 84054294
+49 6922 221 2291
Indianapolis, IN 46241
+1 317 268-5500
- May 12, 2014 : Join BioStorage Technologies at ISBER for Workshops, Poster Presentations, Interactive Discussions and a Fireworks Party!
- April 30, 2014 : The Role of Technology in Advancing Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery and Development
- 4 August 2014 – Webinar “Optimizing Samples for Future Use: Innovative technology to improve the functional quality control of DNA samples”
- 8-10 September 2014 – IIR 7th Annual Biorepositories and Sample Management Conference
- 15-16 September 2014 – World Cord Blood Congress
- 15-17 September 2014 – Leaders in Biobanking Congress
- 23-25 September 2014 – MipTec Conference and Exhibition
- 18-22 October 2014 – Annual Meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics
- July 17, 2014 : Rutgers’ Human Genetics Institute Lab Expands Into Clinical Testing
- May 13, 2014 : BioStorage Technologies to Present Educational Workshops at International Biobanking Conference
- November 11, 2013 : BioStorage Technologies Selected as Co-Host of the 5th Annual International Leaders in Biobanking Congress Event
- November 5, 2013 : BioProcessing Solutions Alliance Wins Million Veteran Program Genotyping Contract