Comprehensive Sample Management Solutions
BioStorage Technologies, Inc. is the premier, global provider of comprehensive sample management solutions for the bioscience industry. Offering flexible onsite, offsite and hybrid models for the smartsourcing of research assets, BioStorage Technologies provides a complete life-cycle of sample management solutions. With an expert team of global sample consultants, industry-leading temperature-controlled storage facilities, and state-of-the-art virtual sample management and bioprocessing solutions, the company supports its customers in maximizing opportunities, minimizing risk and reducing costs.
The premier global provider of comprehensive sample management solutions, BioStorage Technologies offers flexible onsite, offsite & hybrid models for the management of your sample assets.
+65 (3) 1583804
China Central Place, Tower 3
77 Jianguo Road
Beijing 100025, China
+86 (10) 84054294
+49 6922 221 2291
Indianapolis, IN 46241
+1 317 268-5500
- May 12, 2014 : Join BioStorage Technologies at ISBER for Workshops, Poster Presentations, Interactive Discussions and a Fireworks Party!
- April 30, 2014 : The Role of Technology in Advancing Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery and Development
- 18-22 October 2014 – Annual Meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics
- 21-24 October 2014 – ESBB Conference 2014
- 5-6 November 2014 – 13th Annual Partnerships in Clinical Trials Congress
- 7-9 November 2014 – International Rate Diseases Research Consortium
- 12-14 November 2014 – Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Annual Conference
- 4-7 December 2014 – PRIM&R’s 2014 Advancing Ethical Research Conference
- September 8, 2014 : BioStorage Technologies Launches Online Solution Center for Sample Management Intelligence
- July 17, 2014 : Rutgers’ Human Genetics Institute Lab Expands Into Clinical Testing
- May 13, 2014 : BioStorage Technologies to Present Educational Workshops at International Biobanking Conference
- November 11, 2013 : BioStorage Technologies Selected as Co-Host of the 5th Annual International Leaders in Biobanking Congress Event