Values & Social Responsibility
- Act with Integrity
- Learn Everyday
- Embrace Change as Growth
- Accept Accountability
- Foster Teamwork while Capitalizing on Individual Differences
Corporate Giving and Sponsorship
Taking a stand for future generations
We currently support the following organizations and their initiatives:
- The Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research—We financially support The Michael J. Fox Foundation which is dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson’s disease through an aggressively funded research agenda and to ensuring the development of improved therapies for those living with Parkinson’s today.
- Tissue Bank at the IU Simon Cancer Center—We financially support the goals of the Tissue Bank at the IU Simon Cancer Center who acquires biomolecule and tissue specimens from the entire continuum of breast development: puberty to menopause and to make these specimens or the digital data derived from them available and accessible to researchers across the globe.
- World Wildlife Fund—From the Amazon to the Arctic, WWF is building a future where human needs are met in harmony with nature. We financially support conserving the largest tropical rain forests, the most diverse coral reefs, and the world’s most endangered species.
- Nature Conservancy—We financially support this leading conservation organization that works around the world. Its mission is to preserve the plants, animals and natural communities that represent the diversity of life on Earth by protecting the lands and waters they need to survive.
- Veterans of Valor—This non-profit organization serves U.S. combat-wounded veterans. Through providing specific items, services and programs, Veterans of Valor provides tangible support to severely wounded heroes and their families.
- The Indianapolis Zoo—We are inspired by this leader in the movement to transform zoos from places to simply view animals, into institutions dedicated to conservation and education. The Zoo inspires local and global communities to celebrate, protect and preserve the natural world, while providing an enriching and wondrous environment to the animals in their care.
- Asian American Alliance—With a mission to inspire Central Indiana Asian Americans to serve and lead within the community, this not-for-profit organization advocates the importance of diversity and inclusion.
- Indy Partnership—This organization helps bring new economic opportunities to the Indianapolis region. Since 2001, the Indy Partnership has worked with local partners to attract or retain more than 60,000 jobs and has sparked more than $6 billion in new capital investment in the region.